Monday, March 28, 2011

We've been sick....

 for forever now, & it doesn't seem to be letting up! We don't have the pukey, body aches kinda sick but we have the head congestion, runny nose, coughing, can't breathe kind. blah. And it's here for the long haul, obviously.

I don't deal well with Carson being sick. I constantly feel like his cough is getting worse & he is inching closer to progressing into croup or rsv. Plus, I have t.e.r.r.i.b.l.e anxiety since I had Carse, and it is mostly around health issues. Not health issues you can control but ones you can't, like blood clots, throat closing up from allergies, chest pains, & brain aneurysms. I know I sound crazy & I hate that I let my mind wonder far enough for me to actually consider that I have any of them, but I do & it is something I'm working on. So, as you can imagine hearing my baby cough in the middle of the night, is well, its getting to me. GO AWAY nasty cold!

So my friends, this is me apologizing for not posting in 4ever. i sorry =)




3 comments:

  1. I hope you all feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you all get better soon. We've have what seems like a never-ending cold for the last few months.

    My anxiety after my 2nd was born was really bad and it was over similar stuff... illness, disease, death. It got so bad I had to start taking an anti-anxiety med :-/ I hope yours isn't that bad but if it is I'm here to talk if you need to :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hear ya... i am super anxious too. just do what you can & the rest is out of your hands. no use worrying!! xoxox, hope you guys get better soon.

    ReplyDelete