Saturday, February 4, 2012

Ummmm hiiiiiiiii......

So it's been awhile since I've even thought about my blog. My last post was about Carson's birthday party in JULY and this is February of the next year :/ I know I have been awful at This whole thing but to be honest my life was/is pretty damn boring and at the time of my last post I was still dealing with a bit of post partum anxiety.

When I started working again in June I felt alive again! I felt like I had purpose other than taking care of the baby all day every day. I could get up a few days a week, do my hair, my make-up, GET OUT OF MY PJ's, drop the baby off for a little bit, recharge my mommy batteries and go make some mOolah. It made me feel awesome to be social again, to learn new things, and meet new people. I didnt know I needed these things until then but I so desperately did. I needed to feel like "Britney" and to figure out who "Britney" was as wife, daughter ,sister, friend, and everything else while also being mother to my little boy.

And that is exactly what I've been doing. Searching for the "Britney" I am now. And I think I've found her. I am so happy where I am right now. I love my family, my job, and most importantly, I love ME again.

I look forward to getting back into sharing our adventures again. And catching back up with everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment