Thursday, April 14, 2011

First Tooth!!!




Yep, you heard it people! Mr. Carson finally got his first tooth three days before his 9 month birthday. Yay!! I was seriously starting to wonder if he was ever going to get one. I'm really excited now that we can start trying new more exciting foods that aren't all pureed. 

In other news, we're in the process of remodeling our bathroom! And it is Krazy around here. Everything is everywhere & it's driving me nuts. If I need something that used to be in our bathroom cabinet, I now get to find it in one of three places, in which the item ends up being in the 3rd place, ugh. But hopefully after this weekend....maybe next, everything will be in it's respective place & I won't be stomping around the house like a mad woman when a hair tie is nowhere to be found! 


1 comment: